Dr N C jain
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:46:15 +0530
Subject: Re: [HumJanenge] manifesto
CC: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Gopalakrishnan, you are right, nobody is saying what u expect. They do not want to say. Even if they say, such things, they know inside themselves that they never want to do it, they also know that they can get away without doing anything public in general expects, but will do certain things where the the vote bank appeal and capturing is possible. Once I remember mr. Dev araj Urs, who was the chief minister in Karnataka for many years, said in one of his election speach that ": he knows how to get elected " and he was surely elected. Such is the politicians confidence and credibility. Our constitution was amended more than 76 times. Part IV of the constitutions lays down the fFUNDAMENTAL DUTY OF THE GOVERNMENT, GOVERNORS ARE FOR ENFORCING THAT LEGILSATION IS CARRIED OUT AS PROVIDED IN THE CONSTITUTION AS WELL AS BY THEIR OATH OF ABIDANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION. tHE cOURTS HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY CANNOT ENFORCE PART IV WHICH IS THE DUTY OF GOVERNMENT. POLITICAL PARTIES PROVIDE TICKET FOR THEIR CANDIDATES AND SUCH CANDIDATES ARE BOUND BY THE WHIPS, WHIMS AND FANCIES OF THE PARTY PLEDGING ASIDE THEIR OATH TO ABIDE BY CONSTITUTION AS WELL AS THEIR VOTERS. THE GOVERNORS ARE TOLD NOT TO BE PROACTIVE IF THEY QUESTION THE POLITICIAN. THE GOVERNOR IS THE MOST POWERFUL AUTHORITY EXCEPT THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA. IF THE POLITICIANS AND GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ABIDE BY PART IV, THESE TWO SENIORMOST EXECUTIVES COULD CERTAINLY SET THINGS RIGHT.............IF THEY WANT...................DO THEY WANT IT.........IF THEY WANT THEIR POLITICAL BOSSES MAY NOT LIKE IT......SO WHY TAKE A HIGH RISK WHILE LIFE IS EASY AFTER ALL SOME BODY ELSE IS SUFFERING FOR THEIR SINFUL NOTES. THE LAST SUNAMI ALMOST DESTROYED JAPAN, WHO KNOWS WHICH COUNTRY IS NEXT AND IN WHAT FORM OF SUNAMI......LET OUR YOUNG POLITICAL LEADERS TAKE THE RIGHT COURSE TO STEER THE COUNTRY WHICH INCLUDES 51% BELOW POVERTY CITIZENS LIVING JUST CLOSE ENOUGH TO 72% ELEVATED FLOOR LEADERS dwarakanathdm,
1. no one saying we will erdiate corruption.
2. no one saying we take serious action corruption and bribe.
3. no one saying we will issue the certificate at your door step.
4. no one saying we will give UID number within year.
5. no one saying government will be transparent.
6. no one saying all records in the government office will make public documents.
7. no one saying assets movable and imovable of IAS, IPS, governemt servant, minister, ward, counsellor, etc will be published in public domain.
8. no saying compulsary free education ( no fee) till twelve standard all school (private school).
9. no one saying the appointment of commissioner/ MEMBER/ JUDGES/ VICE CHANCELLOR in human rights, UNIVERSITIES, right to information, child rights, TNPSC, women rights, etc will be transparenCY.
10. no one saying we will take serious action or remove from the service collecting bribe every month from the Old age pensioner, handichapped pensioner, widower pension, distiute women, agriculture labour pensioner.
11. no one saying will provide playground and park for development youth health and old age pension health.12. no one saying that we take step to give quality education and teach social acience / moral science.13. no one saying that we modify the education sylaabus as per today world.14. no one saying there will be no interst for education loan. and 50 % concession will given principal amount.15. no one saying we introduce law subjects (like consumer rights, right to information, women rights, public rights, police bill, prevention of corruption, child rights, basic rights, pollution and environment, conduct rule of governemnt, conduct rule of all india service, etc) during school itself.