Your points are fallacious for the following reasons.
1) Your email of 9:38 (Pakistan Standard Time) was posted to the group immediately at 9:08 (Indian Standard Time), this can be verified at the link I sent you.
2) As we have openly stated when the email pressure to this group is excessive the moderators intervene to ensure that members are not flooded with emails well beyond this groups limit of about 10 emails per day (300 per month).
3) The prime cause of members leaving / unsubscribing is because of too many emails in their inbox. If the moderators must choose between retaining members and allowing emails, we have decided to retain members.
4) The moderators realise that new members / first time posters to this list require time to adjust / align to our group's established norms and practice. As such we extend "newbies" considerable leeway in posting whilst reminding them of group's norms / nettquette
5) Finally, this group like the REPUBLIC of India is NOT a democracy. We are a benign dictatorship where the moderators occasionally behave arbitrarily.
Ya, like the government which decides what information is to be given and what not (based on the good internal interest). Or like having a GOVT. BABU attitude, "take this or leave, but I wont think about your problem/view a bit"
Also instead of insisting that I leave the group, why can't people like you understand that there are other people who also have to communicate their views to people like me who are not the lawyers or highly intelligent circus ring masters.As far as I know, my view was published though late, after exercising my "(notional) rights to free speech on this group"Also may I know who decides what is madness of the crowd or the wisdom of the crowd? As this if decided by a person, has individual view and has a biased outcome.My simple request is/was/will be only that please when you are allowing the views of a typical view, then allow all the different type of views of the same topic to be discussed. Do not block other or radically different views.I have been moderating some other groups, I also understand the problem, but I never have interfered with those views which are opposite to mine. (Though I block the spam.)As these different views are the real essence of the crowd's knowledge. which people may decide for wisdom or madness.I would like to stop this thread as you are a lawyer and you will continue the replying with sentences more words and less meanings and a custom made " If you disagree with even a single one of these points you are free to
leave this facility. ."Regards,Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar