Tainted Dented Painted Narendra Modi's Advertisement - Exclusive
Modi specialize in fabricating news and shining propaganda.
Sadbhavna: - It was not just Modi directed riots in Gujarat but also Modi –
1. Dispatched three batches of 2200 sevaks to Ayodhya for Yagya who traveled free in reserved railway compartments indulged in all kinds of 'Misbehavior'.
2. 2200 sevaks ran away when confrontation started at Godhra station that led to fire to a coach. Modi then ordered 'REVENGE'.
3. But most important – BJP government was hostile to Muslims, Christians and neighbor Pakistan attacking Mosques and Churches throughout 1998-2004 NDA rule at center.
4. Actually within days of takeover BJP exploded 5 nuclear explosions to intimidate neighbor and minorities, Pakistan retaliated with 7 nuclear explosions.
5. From 1998-2004 Indo-Pak border was in battle ready situation.
6. This also led to Kargil war.
Biggest Failures: - Vibrant Gujarat events and signing of $950b MoU was biggest flop show along with failure of SSNNL project to bring just 6.56% of new command under irrigation reported by CAG.
Biggest Corruptions: - Gujarat Petroleum on the payrolls of RIL didn't develop Deendyal Discoveries to let Mukesh Ambani monopolize Gas Operations. Together since 1999 they caused $500b production loss by hoarding on to Oil & Gas reserves in over 30 large blocks.
Economy: - Even after including value additions of refineries and such big projects that benefit little to Gujarat, it ranks below Haryana, Maharashtra, Kerala and in net SGDP one rank lower behind Himachal.
Stagnant Food Production: - Gujarat ranks 13th in Foodgrains Production at 6.4 million tones and there is no improvement in food production, per capita foodgrains production has declined from 1998 level. Bt Cotton introduced accidentally in Gujarat is the only show piece of Gujarat. Milk plants in Gujarat export milk products leaving vegetarian Gujaratis malnourished. Gujarat is very poor in Egg, Fish and Meat consumption. YK Alag claimed Gujaratis consume more of Fruits & Vegetables.
Poor Standard of Education: - Even after lowering admission criteria to lowest level – over 40% to 50% Engineering & Medical seats could not be filled. Quality of education has declined since RSS cadre took over education in Gujarat at all levels.
Gujarat Generators Low PLF: - CAG reported Gujarat backed down 30 Billion Units to let private companies make money operated at 65% PLF compared to many states exceeding 90%.
Tata Nano Failed: - In four years Tata Nano plant had failed to run at optimum capacity. Actually Nano sales had declined sharply. Modi gamble to fund Nano had backfired. Farmers in Gujarat are uniting against Modi demanding market price for the land acquired.
Surat Floods 25,000 crores Damage: - Ukai Dam was filled up in July itself and lost ability to absorb flood. Modi introduced Check Dams that contribute to flood Gujarat.
Most Polluted: - Gujarat is the most polluted state in the world. Only one Industrial Estate out of 183 has all three Effluent Treatment Plants, Solid waste Management Plants and Sewerage Treatment Plant reported CAG.
Gujarat - Celebrating a decade of Peace, Harmony and Brotherhood
Collective Efforts, Inclusive Growth
Glimpses of Gujarat's Progress
• Gujarat, with just 5% of the country's population and 6% of its geographical area, contributes to 10% of India's GDP
• Sowing the seeds of a second green revolution, with nearly 10% annual Agricultural growth over the past decade
• Quantum jump of 10.17 % in literacy rate from 69.14% in 2001 to 79.31% in 2011
• Massive fall in dropout rates from 20.93% in 2000-01 to a meager 2.09% in 2010 among primary school students
• Uninterrupted 24X7 power supplied to all 18,065 villages of Gujarat under Jyotigram Yojana
• Leads the country in employment generation for the 7th consecutive
• Gujarat poised to become the Global Auto Hub creating large scale employment opportunities
• Mission Mangalam - Over 20,000 crore investment pledged for economic empowerment of more than 2 lakh women self help groups
• Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana - Special focus on empowering scheduled tribes, over Rs.15,000 crores invested for upliftment of tribal families
• Sagarkhedu Yojana - In an unprecedented effort, over Rs.11,000 crore allocated for uplifting 60 lakh people belonging to coastal communities
• Over 4,500 crores distributed at 350 Garib Kalyan Melas directly benefiting more than 45 lakh people
• Gujarat's unique Grievance redressal system, SWAGAT Online which provides direct access to Chief Minister, wins the prestigious 2010 UN award for enhancing Transparency, Accountability and Responsiveness in the Public Service Category and much more.
Development of Gujarat for Development of India
Chief Minister, Gujarat