किस वजह से हिन्दुस्तान के सारे मीडिया ने इसे नैशनल मुद्दा बना दिया ???
यह प्रश्न मुझको तब से सोने नहीं दे रहा है...
मोबइल : +91-९९३६७१६५२६
Think globally act locally.
Human nature of a material man is by and large the same throughout the world. Over 99% are material men in the world.
It is the kind of government, systems and culture which make the difference.
Least corruption is in the countries where state and central govts concentrate on defence, Policing, law and order and quick justice. They do not waste time on producing watches, bread, scooters etc and also avoid leaking subsidies. Infact they do not dabble with business and trade. In India the basic functions like defence, policing, law and order, justice are weak- nearly non existant/abnoramally delayed justice/no fear of law. See abnormally large number of people jump traffic red lights.
2. In those countries local governmets are strong and effective. In India these are weak and ineffective and openly resort to corrupt practices.
3. Those countries do not have colonial model of Bureaucracy and 150 years old laws like India where 1860, 1861 Laws/Acts/Penal codes etc are still being followed. There is no concept of Divisional Commssioner/D.C/ District Collector/SDM/Tehsildar/Patwari etc in those countries. We are the only country where corrupt colonial model of bureaucracy continues even after over 6 decades of independence.
Our IAS officers have become harassing, unaccounatble, non transparent and openly flout the Constitution of India. For them their Constituion is verbal/unwritten orders of their political bosses.
4. Least Corrupt countries make clear distinction between Independence and Freedom, we hardly know this difference. Independent countries like extremely powerful USSR break into smaller hostile states. India is steadily moving in that direction as central political parties are getting weaker and zonal/sectional/provincial perties are getting powerful. A great danger signal.
5. Least corrupt countries know that democracy and socialism can not go together. This combination is an open door for corruption and even mafia politics.
6. Least corrupt countries do not have lakhs of fake commercial spiritualists/ Babas, Swamis, Ammas etc who encourage corruption so that they can syphon off balck money of corrupt people. These fake spirtualis have built marble palaces, have personal aircrafts out of black money of their disciples.
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:14:04 +0530
CC: firstname.lastname@example.orgHuman beings are corrupt by nature. We,therefore can not eradicate corruption unless and until our minds are trained against such acts though education, training and fear of heavy punishment.
Subject: Re: [IAC++] enlighten us all those who mattersUnfortunately with the spread of secularism which wrongly has been considered as Non religion, we have lost the fear of almighty as well.Avinash ChawlaOn Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:31 AM, Punita Verma <email@example.com> wrote:
I agree too. Actually the mahabharat is always within where the five good senses(pandavas) guided by God have to win over 100 evil inclinations (kauravas). The mahabharat can be won only with righteousness from within.
Totally agree with Sarbajit. This is a mute point for self introspection. If we touch our heart most of us (includes me) if not all of us are corrupt in some way or other and a hypocrite in some way or other. The change should begin with each one of us. It should be a mix of voluntary by self and forced by a transparent system where no one should try to cheat anyone or the system and never get away with it. Honesty should become the hallmark of society. It should become a way of life and revered by all.
Best. Kris Dev.
From: Sarbajit RoySent: 22/12/2012 10:31:59 pmSubject: Re: [IAC++] enlighten us all those who matters
Dear Dr. Chaturvedi,Sarbajit
There is of course only 1 scientific (Vedic) answer to your query. And it
is very short and direct.
Ans: "We" are corrupt because "I" am corrupt AND because "You" are also
Corollary : If even 1 of us is NOT corrupt than "We" can never be corrupt.
I hope this answers your query satisfactorily.
On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Dr. Sanjay Chaturvedi <
> So many reply but none clearly say " why are we corrupt?" So much
> confusion - can such a big group who claims to be rising - treating only
> symptom - and not the cause.
> Sanjay> 1/188 Delhi Gate, Agra 9412261575> ------------------------------
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in