Date: Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Subject: Online Request/Grievance registration in President's Secretariat Helpline
Your Request/Grievance has been registered vide Registration number PRSEC/E/2013/06052 .Please quote the same in your future correspondance.
1) That I had formally lodged a Public Grievance duly registered at no. CABST/E/2012/00216 on 26.06.2012 on the Central Govt web portal www.pgportal.nic.in.
2) That my grievance was specifically directed against certain misconduct of Mr. Ajit Kr. Seth the present Union Cabinet Secretary.
3) That whereas the time to dispose of the registered Public Grievances is 2 months, in my case it is lying unattended for over 9 months now.
4) That I am caused to say that my Public Grievance is unattended due to the specific allegations I have made therein concerning the role of Mr. Ajit Kr Seth in corruptly manipulating the appointment and selection of Central Information Commissioners in the Central Information Commission.
5) That I have been regularly following up and representing for my aforesaid Public Grievance to be resolved, however, Mr. Ajit Kr. Seth has been interfering to see that no action is taken. My latest communication dt. 21.04.2013 to Shri Alok Chaturvedi (Jt. Secretary/Cabinet Secretariat) has also been ignored.
6) That I am a directly affected person in the matter since I was one of the 214 persons who applied for the said post, and that my eminence, qualifications and suitability for the post(s) cannot be denied vis-a-vis / over the candidates actually appointed. However, as an honest person I did not agree for / employ the usual bribes / dishonesties to advance my cause.
7) That in the circumstances I must PRAY that I either be appointed as a Central Information Commissioner (4 posts for which are still vacant) or that I be given the statutory permission / approval to prosecute Mr. Ajit Kr. Seth for corruption and other offences.