Friday, October 9, 2015

Re: [IAC#RG] New Electricity Connection

Your grievance could be redressed by Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum of BSES Rajdhani. Their address should be available on any of their electricity bills.If unresolved,you can approach Electricity Ombudsman,Delhi(address through google).This is more correct ,direct and less time consuming.Suresh Joshi

Sent via Xiaomi

Harpal Singh Selhi <> wrote:

Dear All,

My wife was allotted a LIG flat from DDA as first time allottee of a new development. We applied for new electricity connection and after few weeks we got to know that our application had been rejected as part of our address is mentioned in another bill which is pending for payment i.e. the address mentioned is Mr Morya, XX-C, LIG Flats, Jasola.

Our flat address if XX-C, Second floor, Block-Y, Pocket Z, Jasola, New Delhi.

This Mr Morya had nothing to do with out flat, we are original allottees but BSES Rajdhani has now directed us to furnish an affidavit that we shall pay this amount in case it remains unpaid.

Please guide me how should we proceed. Can I seek information under RTI from BSES?  



Dr Harpal Singh Selhi
Department of Orthopedic Surgery,
DMC & Hospital, Ludhiana.

527-L, Model Town,
Punjab (INDIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.