Friday, October 9, 2015

Re: [IAC#RG] New Electricity Connection

Dear Dr. Harpalji, 
Greetings. I am an activist of RTI Act, working for Public Concern for Governance Trust, Mumbai, headed by Mr. Julio Ribeiro, former DGP, Punjab. I think you can seek clarification under the RTI Act, 2005.

But, before that, let me know if the address mentioned in the allotment order of your flat and the address mentioned in your application for electricity connection are exactly the same?
If so, where from they said: ''.....address mentioned is Mr Morya, XX-C, LIG Flats, Jasola''?
If what they say is not your flat address, then they are trying to force you pay for a wrong claim and you should not pay. 

So, for quicker clarification and result, you may like to visit the Electricity office with all original papers along with a copy of your application for electricity connection and explain the factual errors in their statement of the address of the flat and ask them to correct their record and accept your application. If they don't agree, then you have no option but to file an RTI application asking for a copy of the application filed by that ''Morya, XX-C, LIG Flats, Jasola'' along with a copy of ''Morya''s allotment order. You can also enclose a copies of your application for connection and your flat allotment order. The truth may be out. But, mind you it takes time, a month or so, for a Public Information Officer (PIO) to reply and you have to be patient. But please don't give in to the demands of bribes and touts who may tempt you with shortcuts and summary procedures which may land you in trouble later on. 

You are welcome to contact me by email or by mobile phone which numbers are given below. Best. 

D.S.Ranga Rao
9969 069 144

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Harpal Singh Selhi <> wrote:
Dear All,

My wife was allotted a LIG flat from DDA as first time allottee of a new development. We applied for new electricity connection and after few weeks we got to know that our application had been rejected as part of our address is mentioned in another bill which is pending for payment i.e. the address mentioned is Mr Morya, XX-C, LIG Flats, Jasola.

Our flat address if XX-C, Second floor, Block-Y, Pocket Z, Jasola, New Delhi.

This Mr Morya had nothing to do with out flat, we are original allottees but BSES Rajdhani has now directed us to furnish an affidavit that we shall pay this amount in case it remains unpaid.

Please guide me how should we proceed. Can I seek information under RTI from BSES?  



Dr Harpal Singh Selhi
Department of Orthopedic Surgery,
DMC & Hospital, Ludhiana.

527-L, Model Town,
Punjab (INDIA)

Post: ""
Exit: ""
Quit: ""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.