1) That I have perused the Honb'le Bombay High Court's order which you are referring to, and a copy is enclosed for your ready reference.
Kindly take very careful notice as follows:-
To:M/s TATA COMMUNICATIONS
2) That the court's order is categorical that only those specific / individual URLs from which the film Sultan is actually being downloaded are to be blocked. In fact the order is very clear at para 2 that whole websites are not to be blocked.
3) The sites I have mentioned as blocked for me are the general purpose file upload sites which are very popular and free of cost to use. Because of your contemptuous and/or incompetent and/or malafide action in blocking the entire site, instead of the specific URLs which Yash Raj have complained against, I was unable to access these sites and I and my anti-corruption group have suffered massive and irreparable losses for being unable to access certain highly confidential files we had uploaded to these websites, and our computers, computer servers and computer networks have stopped functioning properly and our anti-corruption activities are severely hampered. Because we are unable to access these valuable files, they are also likely to have been deleted by now and lost to us. The matter is also with CERT-IN and duly registered at ticket no 70860716 dt. 30.07.2016 on our complaint.
4) Accordingly, I am calling upon you to IMMEDIATELY, and within 48 hours in any case, provide me the specific list of the 102 URLs which are mentioned in the Hon'ble Court's order. If any other specific URLs were subsequently verified by Cyber Cell for blockage please also provide those to me equally expeditiously.
5) Finally, I am also calling upon you to ensure that all my access to these websites like BIGFILE.TO, NITROFLARE.COM, DATAFILE.COM etc are restored IMMEDIATELY, because we have nothing to do with the film SULTAN or its distribution.
Herein fail not,
India Against Corruption
New Delhi 110024
On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:46 PM, urlblock <urlblock@tatacommunications.
The URL WWW.BIGFILE.TO has been blocked under the order(s) dated 4 July 2016 passed by Hon'ble High Court of Bombay, in case titled as Yash Raj Films Pvt. Ltd. v. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (Suit (L) No. 692 of 2016 in Notice of Motion (L) No. 1933 of 2016). You may approach the Hon'ble High Court of Bombay for redressal of your grievance.
From: Sarbajit Roy [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 25 August 2016 09:01
To: urlblock <email@example.com
Subject: Blocked site WWW.BIGFILE.TO
Please inform me the complete reasons why WWW.BIGFILE.TO is blocked for access to me since 30 July 2016.
I am unable to access certain important files.
On 8/25/16, Sarbajit Roy <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Please inform me the complete reasons why WWW.DATAFILE.COM is blocked
> for access to me since 30 July 2016.
> I am unable to access certain important files.
> Sarbajit Roy
> New Delhi
> M: 8010205897
> On 8/25/16, Sarbajit Roy <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Please inform me the complete reasons why WWW.NITROFLARE.COM is
>> blocked for access to me since 30 July 2016.
>> I have complained to CERT-IN on 30.07.2016 and the CERT-IN ticket is
>> I am unable to access certain important files.
>> Sarbajit Roy
>> New Delhi
>> M: 8010205897